Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Consciousness becomes universal...




"As your consciousness and Kundalini reaches the

 heights of the heart  and higher, your consciousness

 will begin to become more universal and you

will find more compassion (at the heart), sweeter and

 kinder words will emerge in your thoughts and

speech (throat) and you will see beyond the

illusion and veil of things (brow)...by being in this

state alone you will affect  the world, perhaps even

without being conscious of it. So just let Kundalini

rise as she will through your practice and meditation

 and both the way you see the world and the effect you

 have on it will dramatically change with your journey"                                                                                                 Raja Choudhury






Today I went to a fund raiser for the senior center and historical society. I have not been out much and it is so good to relate to others. People here are drawn to each other. They share of their lives quite openly and it is so nice to encounter folks who enjoy being with others. In the back of my mind I was aware of my outer presence and was wondering how I came across. I felt peaceful listening to the music and found myself smiling. No hurry no place to go no need to do anything except "be in the moment" When I came home I saw this post above and realized that yes indeed I am a walking K presence. Being in the moment allows me to share my gift of K- others are affected and I have a responsibility to be always mindful of the gift of love. I find there is no need to do anything just "be" MY K does what it does best - loves...( how I see my life at this time...)


No comments:

Post a Comment