Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kundalini and teeth...


Went to the dentist today.  All is well and I am very grateful.  My parents had very bad teeth because they did not have the money when small to have work done.  My generation got abit better and the next generation in my family have wonderful teeth for they got the regular checkups and all the needed rigamoro.  So far my teeth have lasted there are aches and pains form K and from the clamping down at night yet I still have the original with lots of caps and fillings but they are there. 
Teeth can take a beating from the K

My routine includes ( this is only my opinion here not medical advice:- always check with your dentist to see what is best for you.

I  use an ORAL B electric brush along with a regular brush, floss nightly ( a tip from a hygienist- after you brush only rinse lightly once),  Tom's Toothpaste and once in awhile a rinse - not a harsh one baking soda is nice to use mixed with water.  Salt water is also a good rinse especially if the mouth is irritated. I have a cleaning every 6 months.

Food has a big effect on teeth and there are many articles written on this.

For this day I thank shakti for giving me a good review.  I know that I will eventually need more work but for now all is well- YEAH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment