Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kundalini is a journey...




 

Kundalini has taken me across  the country a number of times in the last 5 years.  Always growing up I dreamed of traveling yet never went anywhere.  The chance to travel has been a gift.  One that has given me lessons on many levels and in many ways.
  
Every place I go becomes a place I want to return to.  Have to admit my favorite area is Northern Italy.  When there I feel right at home; everything is familiar and comfortable.  My father's family lived near Bassano del Grappa in Veneto.  The towns all have centers with shops and restaurants all around them.  Most of the towns have walls some are ruins yet others have been refurbished.  The architecture is glorious and the art -more than one can imagine.

The Brenta River runs thru Bassano.  On the last visit I walked into the river.  Calling on my ancestors to be with me and to share a brief moment of memory.

With Kundalini there is a journey.  One that may not take you to far away places yet one that requires some dedication and surrender to what is given. 

My traveling days are not yet over.  I feel there is much more that I need to see and experience and people to meet.  I am grateful for what I have been given.  Kundalini is the ultimate gift IMO.

Not one that is given frivolously and not to be taken lightly.  The Divine has an agenda for all who are graced with the gift of Kundalini.  I am happy the agenda for me includes travel.



No comments:

Post a Comment