Saturday, June 2, 2012

Waking to nature...


 Waking to nature...

What a gorgeous morning!!!  The air here in CA is crisp, dry and smells so clean.  When I go out and look up the above is what I see.  A canopy of branches shelter all around me.  In the morning the birds are singing, at the moment there is a dove cooing and the blue jays are flitting about from one feeder to the next. There is a stillness as the soft breeze moves the leaves and smaller branches.  the flowers are blooming so as one moves from area to area there are scents that arouse the senses.  Some are very strong yet all have a beauty that assails the nose.

Kundalini surrounds all that I do and all that I experience.  Not only does it surround it all - it embraces and engulfs everything that I see, smell, feel, touch, and hear.  All the senses are given a boost to exposure to "more."  A gift of beauty that keeps growing.  All that I see is amplified - brighter, sharper, more true ..."more."





No comments:

Post a Comment