Friday, June 1, 2012

As the changes occur...


I used to attribute all the nuances of my five bodies to men&pause and then when Kundalini kicked in I realized that all that had occurred was Kundalini related. Now there is no question- every little happening is Kundalini whether it be the bum knee, the loss of friends, the seeing of nature with clarity, the manifesting a class...it is all Kundalini related.

There are lessons learned in all situations. What does one learn with a fractured kneecap? Patience - it takes forever to do anything and there has to be some planning for rides, humility - having to ask for help- loss of the old- have to learn to adapt to new ways of doing things and have to learn that not everyone is service oriented.

It is all good. All is as it should be- and really I personally feel there is nothing I can do about it for my life will play out as it needs to. I will learn as I need to OR it will present once again perhaps in a different venue.

All is Kundalini Awakening now that she has entered my life. May you embrace the gift and know that there is good in all that is...



No comments:

Post a Comment