Monday, June 4, 2012

Whispering sweet nothings...


Whispering sweet nothings...

As the Kundalini finds its way into ones life there are subtle learnings that take place on many levels.  It took me a long time to realize that in every event in my life there were messages from my Kundalini.  Now with every breathe I await the gifts that are given.  From a simple bird call; a view of the sea in all its wild magnificence; a chance meeting of an old man on the street; the smell of the damp woods; the taste of the fresh ripe strawberry; the call from a dear friend; the pain of a physical injury- all these are messages given so that I might learn and understand what is given.
At times there is not a clear understanding so then it is a matter of just accepting what is given and know that all is as it should be at this time.  Trusting I am being held in the heart of the Divine Shakti - here is where I will find my true self.


No comments:

Post a Comment