Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kundalini surrender...




 Surrender - the words put a feeling of OMG in ones psyche.  Actually it was abit scary at first until I began to really understand what surrender means in terms of the Divine.  It is not a giving up or giving in- to me it is a letting go and trusting in the Divine.  

All my ideas, my thoughts, my concepts, my beliefs are dissolved so that I can open to trusting that I am held in the hands and heart of the Divine Shakti.  

It is a freeing of self to gain Self.  chrism asked me to write my surrender which I did and then say it as a mantra on a regular basis.  Saying the words changes the attitude and then the behavior change can follow. 

The surrenderings become deeper and more profound as written in the articles below.
 This is not an easy task.  It can be very difficult yet in letting go I become...MORE
 



No comments:

Post a Comment